It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Forest Scene (path from Mas Jolie to Chateau noir)
Autumn (Shepherdess on Dachau Heath)
The Good Shepherd
Students will have to create presentations based on their topic and lead other students in making simple artwork.
Preliminary topic ideas:
1. Early imagery (Symbols, icons, Christ as Shepherd)
2. Gothic pilgrims (Gothic architecture, design of Cathedral)
3. Patrons of Power (Renaissance patrons in the sacred art, art sponsorship)
4. Field of Vision - the Masters (variety of artists from medieval to contemporary biblical narratives)
5. Current Streams (Contemporary visual culture in/outside the Church)
6. Student individual choice