Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What if the article isn't full-text?
If you find an article that isn't full-text (in a bibliography or abstract only database), here are a few options.
- Check if the journal is full-text in one of our other databases: Is this Journal Full Text?
- Check if the article is full-text on Google Scholar using quotation marks around the title.
- Request the article through Interlibrary Loan and we will email it to you.
Use Google Scholar with the Full Text@Grace College feature to find scholarly articles within the library's collection.
Set your preferences in Google Scholar:
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on Settings
- Click on "Library Links" in the left column and type in: Grace College & Seminary
- Select "Grace College & Seminary - Full Text @ Grace College"
- Click "Save"
Atla Religion Database with AtlaSerials This link opens in a new window
Best place to start for religion and theology research. Includes full-text journals and citation-only journals and books.
Christian Periodical Index This link opens in a new window
Citations of magazine articles, reviews and scholarly journals containing an evangelical perspective. Some full-text articles.
New Testament Abstracts This link opens in a new window
Citations and abstracts related to the New Testament of the Christian Bible and the era when it was developed.
Religious and Theological Abstracts This link opens in a new window
Citations and abstracts in religious studies. Includes research across all major religions. See this list of titles
Old Testament Abstracts This link opens in a new window
Indexing and abstracts for religion and theology journal articles, monographs, multi-author works and software related to Old Testament studies.