Morgan Library is happy to share its resources with friends in the community. There is no charge to use the books and databases on the premises. Residents of Kosciusko County, who are not Grace students, faculty, or staff are welcome to make application to the Library for borrowing privileges.
The following regulations apply to all library guest users:
- Guest users must be residents of Kosciusko County. Grace alumni and others with special needs who reside outside Kosciusko County may be granted borrowing privileges by a librarian or the Circulation Manager.
- Guests are limited to fifteen (15) books checked out at any time. The loan period is 28 days and one renewal is allowed.
- After three (3) incidents of overdue books, a guest's privileges may be suspended or cancelled.
- Guests are subject to the same library policies as Grace students:
- Overdue fines are $.20/day - Fine amount will be reduced by 50% if paid immediately at the time of return.
- Guests are responsible to pay the replacement cost of lost or damaged books. (Cost determined by library staff.)
- Guest cards provide access to the Morgan Library print collection.
- Guest may access electronic resources onsite from within the Morgan Library.
Fees: Non-students $40 first year
$35 each year following
Alumni $5 one-time fee
Replacement cost for lost cards -- $5
- All reciprocal agreement members (PALNI, ALI, ACL, and ATLA institutions' students and faculty) are not charged for a card.
- Family members of faculty and staff get free cards.