Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guest User Guidelines
Morgan Library is happy to share its resources with friends in the community. There is no charge to use the books and databases on the premises. Residents of Kosciusko County, who are not Grace students, faculty, or staff are welcome to make application to the Library for borrowing privileges.
The following regulations apply to all library guest users:
- Guest users must be residents of Kosciusko County. Grace alumni and others with special needs who reside outside Kosciusko County may be granted borrowing privileges by a librarian or the Circulation Supervisor.
- Guests are limited to fifteen (15) books checked out at any time. The loan period is 28 days and one renewal is allowed.
- After three (3) incidents of overdue books, a guest's privileges may be suspended or cancelled.
- Guests are subject to the same library policies as Grace students:
- Overdue fines are $.20/day - Fine amount will be reduced by 50% if paid immediately at the time of return.
- Guests are responsible to pay the replacement cost of lost or damaged books. (Cost determined by library staff.)
- Interlibrary Loan privileges are not available to guest users.
Fees: Non-students $40 first year
$35 each year following
Alumni $5 one-time fee
Replacement cost for lost cards -- $5
- All reciprocal agreement members (PALNI, ALI, ACL, and ATLA institutions' students and faculty) are not charged for a card.
- Family members of faculty and staff get free cards.
- PALNI (Private Academic Library Network of Indiana) -- Students and faculty of PALNI Institutions need to present an ID card or some proof that they are current members of that institution.
- ALI (Academic Libraries of Indiana) -- Students and faculty of ALI need to present an ALI Borrower's Card (provided by the home library) or their current campus ID. A current driver's license or photo ID with the guest's current address is also required.
- ACL (Association of Christian Librarians) -- Students and faculty of ACL institutions who are participation members must present an ACL Authorization Form and a current campus /photo ID or driver's license with their current address. Authorization forms are obtained from the home library.
- Atla (American Theological Library Association) -- Students and faculty of ATLA reciprocal borrowing member institutions must provide a current campus ID or driver's license with current address.
Borrowing privileges will be good for the current semester and will need to be updated each semester of use.
Expiration dates: Spring Semester -- expires 6/30
Summer Semester -- expires 8/30
Fall Semester -- expires 12/30