Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print from your laptop*
- Go to print.grace.edu
- Log in with Grace username and password
- Select Web Print
- Click Submit a Job
- Select preferred printer: Library Main Floor or Lab-Library
*Laptop prints black and white only. For color printing, log in to a library computer.
Scan books, articles, newspapers, photos, & more.
Save as searchable pdf, mp3, QR code, & more.
Copy articles, books extracts, documents etc. single sided or double sided. Copy in black and white or color.
Students copy costs:
- Black and white = 8 cents per side
- Color = 16 cents per side
Students are charged to their accounts.
Non-students are charged 10 cents per side.
- Log in to a high top computer with Grace credentials*
- Select 'print in color' option on print menu
- Select 'LibraryMainFloor'
*If it is your first time logging in this semester, log off and log back on [printer configures on 2nd login]
Scan a page, a book chapter, or a stack of documents as a pdf. Scan to your Grace inbox for free!
Comb binding service ready in 24 hours.
Cost = $1.50 per book
Includes comb & front and back covers.
Laminating jobs will be ready for collection within 24 hours.
Laminating costs = 50 cents per foot
- Charge to a student account, add $5
- Charge to a Grace departmental account
- Create your poster in the size you would like it printed, i.e. 24 x 36 inches
- Save as PDF
- Save to a Flash Drive or Google Drive
- Log into the computer next to the KIP (large format printer) on the main floor of the library and follow the directions available at the computer.
Poster Printer Costs:
- Black and white = $1.50 per square foot
- Color = $2.00 per square foot
Tips for Creating a Poster
PLEASE NOTE: This printer is reserved for large, single posters. If you have multiple advertising posters (11x17 or smaller), you may want to use a printer/copier with regular paper or contact Bartel Printing in Warsaw.
310 Cedar Street Warsaw, IN 46580
Faxing is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm when a librarian or staff member is on duty.
- Sending = 50 cents per page
- Receiving = 25 cents per page