Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Students will write TWO well-researched position papers on two of the following topics:
- The Kingdom of God in the Gospel of Mark
- The "Son of Man" motif in the Gospel of Mark
- The role of women in the Gospel of Mark
- The longer ending of Mark (16:9-20)
The paper will have the following
- 7 pages of text
- 12-point font, Times New Roman
- One-inch margins
- Title page with name and box number
- Use Turabian Style including Bibliography and Reference cited in footnotes
- 8 sources - 4 books & 4 journal articles
Upload final papers to Moodle.
The rest of this guide will provide instruction and resources to assist you in this assignment. Don't forget to take advantage of the research and writing helps provided to you.