For Each Article you locate in your search:
- Abstract -- Start here. If the information provided here meet your needs, continue on. If not, find an article that better fits your needs
- Introduction - What is the author proposing?
- Conclusion - What did hte author discover?
- Literature Review, Methodology, Research, etc. - Start from the beginning and carefully read with your pen in hand so you can ANNOTATE
ANNOTATE - write all on and throughout your reading of the article
- Summarize - paragraphs or sections
- Reflect on arguments
- Evaluate the evidence